S&S Sound

gary mccormick gmcc@pipeline.com
Mon, 02 Dec 1996 01:01:59 +0000 (GMT)

Yesterday I was doing some in-store tunings, and was working on a new
rosewood Steinway M.  Over the last few years, my personal preference has
deferred toward Yamahas, both for playing and tuning.  However, as I tuned
that wonderful instrument, I couldn't help but appreciate the warmth of the
sound, and the responsive touch of the action.  I know Steinway has made
some dogs over the last few decades - but their recent pianos have been quality.
gary mccormick