S&S Sound

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Mon, 02 Dec 1996 21:16:06 +0000

Thanks Joel,

It is a very interesting site I was quite amazed at the info up there.

Once again thank you very much.

Take care,

Barrie.

In article <32A2751D.41B0@flash.net>, Joel Rappaport <joelr@flash.net>
writes

--

Barrie Heaton                                  |  Be Environmentally Friendly
The UK PIano Page                              |