Untuneable Piano

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Tue, 03 Dec 1996 21:10:59 +0000

if you do get a large sum of money for it,  let me now, as I have at
least ten pianos as old and some older on my round.

Barrie

In article <v01510101aeca1e5b775a@[206.156.142.112]>, Ted Simmons
<ted@palmnet.net> writes

--

Barrie Heaton                                  |  Be Environmentally Friendly
The UK PIano Page                              |