Working for a College

Jim pianotoo@IMAP2.ASU.EDU
Tue, 03 Dec 1996 18:01:42 -0700 (MST)

Dear Avery:

It is easier to just try to write out my priority system than to look
for it.

Priority system at ASU from 1974 to 1989.

1.  Concert prep for every concert.
2.  Breakage or failures get fixed the same day I receive reports.
3.  Piano prof's studio pianos at least once every month.
4.  Performance practice room pianos at least every 2 to 3 weeks.
5.  Classroom pianos 3 to 4 times a year.
6.  Other studios 1 or 2 times a year. One particular studio every 5 years.
7.  Other practice rooms twice a year
8.  2 or 3 grand hammer sets per year.
9.  1 grand rebuild a year.

I forgot to mention: Every Monday was broken string fixing day.  This was
primarily for Performance Practice pianos.  There was always plenty to do.

Jim Coleman, Sr.     (I hope this is close to what I wrote before.)