Working for a College

Jim pianotoo@IMAP2.ASU.EDU
Tue, 03 Dec 1996 17:12:16 -0700 (MST)

My sincere apologies to all the "died (sic) in the wool" fans of Florida
State.

In my ignorance of other football conferences, I neglected to mention
in my last post that ASU was ONE of the undefeated teams in football
this year.  Jim (FL) is right, I spend too much time in front of the SAT.

I'm not sure if everyone online knows that ASU beat Nebraska (last year's
Collegeate champions by a score of 17 to 0 which is a feet (pun) no one here
can kick about.

All right!  Now that we have put important things in proper perspective, I'm
back to the keyboard working on the next series of articles on the SAT and
what can be done to further control the stretch.

Jim Coleman, Sr.