ASU/Florida State game

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Thu, 05 Dec 1996 14:19:21 -0500

Dear Ron;
 I will be happy to Apologize for the semi rebuke of Mr. Coleman Sr. under
the following circumstances:
ASU wins the Rose Bowl
FSU loses the Sugar Bowl
I must remind you though of the lifetime record of ASU vs FSU football; the
record shows that FSU has won ALL of the meetings of these two teams (just
one time in the Fiesta Bowl, I believe) and surely that must count for
something ??
As surely as the flowers will be on the floats and Bourbon Street will be
hopping I will issue any certified apologies on Jan 2, 1997.
Jim B.
P.S. By the way Ron did you know that FSU has one of the largest, if not the
largest, Collegiate Bands in the country?