Sonata Pro--new product for teachers

Thomas D. Seay, III t.seay@mail.utexas.edu
Thu, 05 Dec 1996 16:24:29 -0600 (CST)

>Thank you for the information. I apoligize for any hard feelings in this
>matter.
>Sandy Flora

To Sandy Flora:

Thank you for your very gracious and sincere apology to our group. Surely
yours was an honest mistake for which you are indeed sorry.

To the rest of the group:

Sandy Flora has apologized (twice by my count). Let's get over it.

In our zeal to watch our collective "P's and Q's", let's don't get our
"vowels" in an uproar over such a trivial matter.

Anxiously awaiting the answer to the riddle, I remain very sincerely yours,

Tom

Tom Seay
Piano Tech Office
School of Music