Pianotech Live Chat

John Musselwhite musselj@cadvision.com
Thu, 05 Dec 1996 15:54:35 -0700

At 04:53 PM 12/4/96 -0800, Warren wrote:

>John, I enjoyed our talk last night.  It's obvious that I need to get

I enjoyed it too! Too bad more people didn't show up that night. We've had
as many as 12 technicians (and guests) in the IRC channel and some of the
discussions have been great!

>back on my typing tutor if I'm going to keep up with you!  Also I'll

I've been doing this a long time... My typing skills come from the days when
(among other things) I was a TeleType operator (remember those 75 baud speed
demons?) in a TV newsroom oh so long ago... B-})

>ahead while typing is a little like juggling!  You mentioned the ptg-l
>net. How do I subscribe to it?

For those PTG members who do not know about PTG-L they can send a message to
Listserv@prairienet.org  with the same syntax as subscribing to Pianotech.
Don't forget that you can also ask for "help" from listserv just by putting
the word  help  at the begining of a line, and always end a listserv message
with the word  end  just so a sig line won't confuse it.

And remember that live chat on the internet can be great fun and is an
excellent way to interact with other technicians in real time.

			John

John Musselwhite, RPT
Calgary, Alberta Canada
musselj@cadvision.com