backcheck installation...

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Sun, 08 Dec 1996 21:10:57 +0000

Hi All,

I personally have only had to change one set back checks in my life I
used a homemade jig.  I have re-covered lots of back checks.

My query is why are you changing the back checks for new ones?  is it
because its cheaper than re-covering, or are the back check wires flimsy
and allowing the checking to go out on heavy playing.  As it appears
that you are all productive back check replacers, it may be that its a
big Country or it may be one of the above.  I'm just curious.

Regards,

Barrie.

In article <01ICQSNCG7988WXBFI@yvax.byu.edu>, CRANE@TWSUVM.UC.TWSU.EDU
writes

--

Barrie Heaton                                  |  Be Environmentally Friendly
The UK PIano Page                              |