backcheck installation...

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Mon, 09 Dec 1996 21:20:03 +0000

Thanks  Eric & Joel,

Its just that either I am getting older and slower or spending too much
time on the net,  instead of in the workshop.

Materials are getting more expensive and replacement parts are getting
cheaper which seems odd,  so I tend to be replaceing parts more these
days.  Which is not the English way,  as we are all taught re-cover not
replace.  If it works leave it alone.

Barrie.

In article <v01530500aed156d5f58f@[206.163.123.131]>, Eric Leatha
<tunrboy@teleport.com> writes

--

Barrie Heaton                                  |  Be Environmentally Friendly
The UK PIano Page                              |