I got one ....

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Tue, 10 Dec 1996 07:10:28 -0800

Greg & Mary Ellen Newell wrote:
> What I don't understand is why I also discovered problems of damper guide
> rail holes being too tight and needing easing. Also I found a
> hammer  flange or 2 that needed repinning as well.

Greg, have you ruled out some kind of liquid spill?  Also with cheap
pianos you get cheap felt bushings.  In New Orleans I find a lot of felt
that works fine when the piano is new but developes a lot of friction
with use.  They could have been on the borderline originally and
something changed a little.  Gremlins are alive and well!
--
Warren D. Fisher
fish@communique.net