Homemade insta Coiler

Ronald R Shiflet ron_and_lorene@juno.com
Tue, 10 Dec 1996 16:36:01 -0800 (PST)

List,
	Thanks for the notes.  I guess the Insta Coiler is for the top
end of the string, not the bottom.  I own one of those but have never
liked it.
	Anyway, for those who might be interested in a tool that puts the
pretty coils on the bottom, maybe we can try again at this computer art.
Let me know.  The tool works better than my art.
	As for the picture, when I read my post, I was feeling pretty
proud and mine came back like I sent it.  When I read Jims and Warrens
replies I was shocked.  The picture came back terrible.  Sorry about
that.

Ron