Humidity Question

Ron Torrella torrella@umich.edu
Thu, 12 Dec 1996 07:09:07 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 11 Dec 1996, Scarecrow wrote:

> The name is Jonathan (look at the bottom of the last letter...)  In order
[snip]
> that seems to work best.  thank you for being somewhat rude, I wasn't
> trying to be, but obviously that's how you took it.  this is a discussion
> panel, things will be discussed.  I'm just wondering your opinions on the
> matter, not looking for a war.....
> JONATHAN

Well, Jonathan, as you seem eager to participate in the College and
University Technician's online technical information exchange, it's great
to have you around.  Perhaps some of your readers (including me) would
like to know who you are -- specifically -- since the agreed-upon protocol
(which hasn't been outlined recently) here at pianotech is to include your
*full* name and affiliation to the PTG and elsewhere (do you own a
business?) at the end of your post.  Anonymity here is generally frowned
upon -- none of us should have anything to hide.

If you would please be so kind as to tell us about yourself, as I have
outlined above, you may find reponses to your posts are less...provoking.

			     Ron Torrella, RPT
			Assistant Piano Technician
			  University of Michigan
			      School of Music