Tool Cases -Reply

Vince Mrykalo mrykalov@BYUGATE.byu.edu
Wed, 18 Dec 1996 17:36:05 -0700

Dear List Members:  I am the market for a new technician's tool case
and would like to get some recommendations on the most useful types
available from the various supply houses.  I carry all my repair and
regulating tools in my case; the Accutuner has its own case.  I'd like
to find one with an aluminum shell if possible.  (Hope I'm not opening
a Pandora's box of opinions with this subject!)  Thanks, Patrick
Poulson, RPT

Take a look at the case Pianotek has known as the "Zipper Case".
Though it is not shelled in aluminum, it is a great case.  Also in the JC
Whitney automotive catalogue, there is an aluminum shelled case with
two removable pallets for $35 (#73NX5309B, PH # 312-431-6102).
vince mrykalo