What's in a Name?

A440A@aol.com A440A@aol.com
Thu, 19 Dec 1996 10:56:48 -0500

Subj:   Re: What's in a Name? -Reply

      So I have been watching this thread,  and thought, hmmmmm,  maybe I
oughta step in here, or should I toe the line?
      Don't mean to tread on anybody, but some people are always gonna think
"heel", no matter what I do.
      So,  perhaps I started on the wrong foot?  or am I foot-loose?  perhaps
a foot-in-the-door is all I need to really kick .........  Hmmmm.  On my
tunings, perhaps I try to put my best foot forward, but stepping on toes goes
with the territory.
     Was I caught flat-footed?  or was it just my foot in the mouth?
 Somebodys got to foot the bill around here,

I've heard all these and more....... (go on,   you can make one up , too...)
(:)}}}

Ed ......Foote
Precision Piano Works
Nashville, Tn.