Tool Cases Again

Bonifield/Poulson bonifarm@oro.net
Sun, 22 Dec 1996 10:27:50 +0000

Tool Cases Again:  Thanks for all your input on the various types of
cases available.  After browsing through the catalogs, it seems to me
that the Datamaster Case (#10038) would fit my needs the best.  It has
two tool pallet cases, storage space under neither for parts boxes,
and a pocket for invoices.  My only question is about the durability
of the ABS plastic shell.  Does anyone have one of these cases, and
how does it hold up? Thanks, Patrick C. Poulson, RPT