Tool Cases Again

EBordeleau@aol.com EBordeleau@aol.com
Sun, 22 Dec 1996 23:36:24 -0500

<< My only question is about the durability
 of the ABS plastic shell.  Does anyone have one of these cases, and
 how does it hold up? Thanks, Patrick C. Poulson, RPT >>

Patrick -

I have a tool case with an ABS shell that I have been using (and abusing) for
three years.  Its doing fine.  Its the third case I've owned - the other two
were of wood construction - but its usually the hinges and hardware that give
out first.  Just buy a quality case and plan on replacing it every 10 years.

Ed Bordeleau