Tool Cases Again

Aaron Bousel abousel@rocler.qc.ca
Mon, 23 Dec 1996 00:31:57 -0500

>Tool Cases Again:  Thanks for all your input on the various types of
>cases available.  After browsing through the catalogs, it seems to me
>that the Datamaster Case (#10038) would fit my needs the best.  It has
>two tool pallet cases, storage space under neither for parts boxes,
>and a pocket for invoices.  My only question is about the durability
>of the ABS plastic shell.  Does anyone have one of these cases, and
>how does it hold up? Thanks, Patrick C. Poulson, RPT

I'm on my second one.  The first one lasted about 10 or 12 years, the only
problems being that the handle came off once (was easily repaired) and the
case got a hole in it at the bottom due to an incompatability problem with
my car.  (I didn't realize until it was too late that each time I put my
case behind the drivers seat, it was banging on the exposed metal track to
which the front seat is attached.)  When I got a new car a few years ago, I
got my second case and it's holding up fine.
Regards,

Aaron Bousel
Ormstown, QC  Canada
abousel@rocler.qc.ca