Windows-based Tuning Program

Rob Kiddell atonal@planet.eon.net
Mon, 30 Dec 1996 08:05:33 +0000

Bob,

	I'd be interested in evaluating your tuning program, I'm running a
IBM/Cyrix 6X86 with Win95 and a SoundBlaster 32. My wife is
considering getting a notebook for work, and I'd also test it on
that, provided that it comes with sound capability.

	Question: what type of microphone input do you recommend? I was
recording .wav samples through the Soundblaster using an
onmi-directional, Realistic (Shure) ball microphone. Should I look
into getting one of those flat, soundboard-mounted jobs that they use
in recording studios?

Thanks, and Happy New Year

Rob Kiddell
R.P.T., P.T.G.