Hammer Voicing

Les Smith lessmith@buffnet1.buffnet.net
Sat, 03 Feb 1996 20:01:19 -0500 (EST)

I know that this sounds like heresy, but if you're interested in
learning to voice a set of hammers, forget Reblitz! The single best
article I've ever seen on the subject was written by John Travis
many years ago. I don't know if the article is still available, or
even in print anymore, but if not, it should be. In it John covered
all facets of voicing and, as I remember it, also included some ex-
cellent pictures as well. If it's no longer in print and you can't
find a copy of it, try asking an older tech. If he has a copy, it's
woth reading, photocopying and keeping.

Les Smith
lessmith@buffnet.net

BTW, if you're a young tech and you don't recognize the name John Travis,
you should!

LS