Samick quality

Jim_Harvey@yca.ccmail.compuserve.com Jim_Harvey@yca.ccmail.compuserve.com
Sun, 04 Feb 1996 09:19:16 -0500 (EST)

     David, does "dealer prep" mean taking the piano out of the box?
     Just curious, since I think the items you mentioned go beyond the
     scope of "squeaking by".

     I keep waiting to see dealers put paper mats on the bench --
     similar to what car dealers put in the floorboard. If they then
     added a few, token oily butt prints to the mat, they'd be on a
     par with each other.

     Jim Harvey
I guess the value must be weighed against the production pace at which
they're made and in our area, these problems always squeak by the dealer prep
and into my customer's homes.