Repin or Reblock?

Newton Hunt nhunt@rci.rutgers.edu
Sun, 11 Feb 1996 21:15:35 -0500

If it is stable and functioning you can defer the work until there is a slot
available for that piano.  Explain the differences of the two jobs to the
customer and let him make the choice.  On his head be it.

Myself, I do not like tuning pianos with 5/0 pins because they are so difficult
to make stay where I want them and the pianos seem to be inhenently unstable.
To me it is not a question of what to do but can the customer pay for proper
work and do I have the time to do it or shoudl I refer it to someone else whom
I tryst to do work that I can stand behind.

I have seen many of my friends hurting for work it is nice to know there are
those to are too busy.

      Newton
      nhunt@rci.rutgers.edu