No Subject

Horace Greeley horace@compadept.com
Sun, 11 Feb 1996 23:37:48 -0800

At 09:52 PM 2/11/96 -0700, you wrote:
>But I'll just leave you with this. My god is the only true god, and everyone
>else's were just poor students at Her sunday school. (After all, if we can't
>talk about computer platforms, religion and politics, what's left that's fun,
>"How I would have done it if I'd been doing it"?)
>
><giggle>
>
>Bill Ballard RPT
>NH Chapter, PTG
>
>Thumbs Up, Big Guy!!!
>
>Eric Leatha
>tunrboy@aol.com

WAIT! WAIT!

Grammar Police Alert!

Whomever?

Whoever?

Are we over 30?

Did we go to private school?

Two posts and a misplaced modifier later, I am still wondering what Ross's
sucking sound has to do with pianos - unless, of course, it has to do with
the racket all that spruce made heading south of the border to be turned
into Guitarrons.  (A scientific fact supported by the number of instrumental
ensembles in the Los Angeles area requiring such instruments... ;)).

Speaking of other cultural oddities, there is one of the 9'4+" Mason &
Hamlin pianos for sale in LA.  Ivan Tudor has it at Pianos Wholesale (or did
last week).  I am sorry to say that it is not in wonderful condition, but
I'd buy it in an instant - just for historical value, in a sense; but it
does have good potential...

Whoops!  Got caught out of Sunday School, and the week before Shrove
Tuesday, too.

Best,

Horace