Help, URGENT!

Marniesqui@aol.com Marniesqui@aol.com
Fri, 16 Feb 1996 00:32:19 -0500

In 1993, I had a plate break just after I finished  tuning.  It was
approximately l8 years old, Aeolian.  I was sued, but after one year of
dealing with lawyers, the owner of the piano dropped the suit.  PTG members
all came to my rescue.  I couldnt have gone through it without them.  This
morning I received a call from a tuner in Springfield, Ill., who had a broken
plate.   Again, an Aeolian approximately 18 years old.  Since my broken
plate, I have seen two more.  Im getting a bit paranoid.

Marnie

End of PIANOTECH Digest 221
.