Jim Bryant's recent *open* letter to Wim Blees...

CRANE@TWSUVM.UC.TWSU.EDU CRANE@TWSUVM.UC.TWSU.EDU
Thu, 22 Feb 1996 05:55:22 -0600 (CST)

Jim, thanks for your apology to the rest of us for taking up all that
space on the list but its really unnecessary.  Wim didn't apologize
and I would guess you're both standing on the same soap box.

I *do* wonder why you posted such a personal announcement, charges and
all, to the list instead of privately to Wim.
What was it that you wanted the rest of us to know?
I'm afraid I may have missed something important (?).

Regards,

Alan Crane, RPT
Wichita State University
crane@twsuvm.uc.twsu.edu