Accutuner Dual System

Tunerguy@aol.com Tunerguy@aol.com
Sun, 25 Feb 1996 13:13:46 -0500

Michael, The dual-system for the SAT is effective onlt if you use it right.
And the way to do it is to pretend you have  two (2) not one(1) pianos you're
tuning.
What I do *(most of the time ) is to go is to take the readings on F3,A4,&65
 AND  laod that information into pare 1.Then turn the machine off... and then
turn it back on.... Then I go back and find the fiist wire trichord above F3
and get the partial inn the 6th 8va of it, then transcribe that setting to F6
and then repaeat the A&C settings yor prevciousily ascribed to Page  !  and
then load these new settings on to Page 2 and use page 1 above the break and
page 2 below  or reverse it if necessary..... heck.... call me
804 744-5645     Tom Cobble RPT