High Polish Cleaner Question

SprBil@aol.com SprBil@aol.com
Sun, 25 Feb 1996 18:53:15 -0500

>     What is the best "cleaner/polish" to use on the high polish
>polyester finish on our Hamburg D? Mainly need to keep finger prints wiped
>off, etc. I found some plastic cleaner at the auto finish supply store
>that works, but wonder if there is another method.

Iive been using NOVUS products with good results for about 3 years now.  They
have a No. 1 for general cleaning and polishing in a spray, pump type bottle.
 They also have a No.2 for removing fine scratches and "gunk" when No. 1
doesn't work.  For deeper scratches there is, well, No. 3.  It is also a
resale item I carry with me for customers with poly finishes.

Call 1-800-548-6872 for the nearest distributor.  Their address: 10425
Hampshire South, Minneapolis, MN 55438.

Bill Springer, RPT
Honolulu, HI