Earplugs to Hearing Loss

Kenneth W. Burton kwburton@freenet.calgary.ab.ca
Tue, 27 Feb 1996 05:53:41 -0700 (MST)

      Mitch, Thank you for the information about the availability and
effectiveness of Musicians' Earplugs.
      Has there been a thread about hearing loss and tuning? If I
missed it, I would like to know where to find it.
      As the years go by, I know that my hearing is not what it once
was, especially in the higher frequencies. Does this mean that I am going
to be producing bad tunings and not be able to tell the difference?
      My feeling is that I know what I need to hear and I pound until I
hear it but I don't know about the accuracy of things I cannot hear.
      All comments appreciated.

      Ken Burton
     Calgary, Alberta