Fwd: NAME THAT DRILLPRESS!

Jim_Harvey@yca.ccmail.compuserve.com Jim_Harvey@yca.ccmail.compuserve.com
Tue, 27 Feb 1996 09:59:11 -0500 (EST)

Lorlin,

I believe that would be an AMT (American Machine Tools) drill press.
They were radial arm, low profile, multiple-speed, and relatively
inexpensive for the quality represented. AMT is still alive and well,
but I can't find the info on them at the moment.

I recently saw a couple of familiar looking drill presses at Sears. I
mentioned to the deparment manager how much they resembled the old AMT
models. He grinned, I raised my eyebrows. He said, "Yep".

Jim Harvey