Embarrassed Cat ! !

Les Smith lessmith@buffnet.net
Wed, 28 Feb 1996 09:56:41 -0500 (EST)

Sy-- We had a case a few years back that made the local newspaper, where
a small kitten actually got stuck underneath the strings on the bass side
of a grand piano. A local technician was called in, who had to remove some
strings in order to free her. Apparently the cat survived the ordeal un-
harmed. For me, the interesting part of the brief newspaper article came
at the end where the technician was quoted as saying, "Once you let down the
tension and unhitch a string, it can't be reused. All those strings are going
to have to be replaced." Interesting.

Regards,

Les Smith
lessmith@buffnet.net