mail

richard west rwest@unlinfo.unl.edu
Mon, 01 Jan 1996 10:10:56 -0600 (CST)

I just got back from a week-long vacation visiting relatives.  There
were 251 messages in my mail box.  I deleted all but a few without
reading them.  I don't know whether I should be congratulated or not.
It made me ask the question--Will there ever be a "best of pianotech"
compilation that gleans the few/many tips that flow through BYU's
computer?  Is there a ratio (useless babble/insightful information)
that can determine the value of a list like this?  I guess I'm feeling
a little intimidated and swallowed up by gigabytes of information that
take up more time than they're worth.

What a way to begin the new year.

Have a happy one!

Richard West
University of Nebraska

PS  Don't respond to this unless you REALLY feel motivated.  If this
gets more than 10 responses, JReeves has my permission to delete them.