Kranich & Bach parts

tryrpt@ix.netcom.com tryrpt@ix.netcom.com
Mon, 01 Jan 1996 08:26:16 -0600

Since John Ford retired and sold the business and from what I hear
taken over operations of a pickle factory in eastern Europe, the new
owners of Ford Piano Supply are operating under ther name of
Beethoven Piano Supply - call the old Ford Piano Supply phone number
for more info. I also have been told by one of their reps, a Macey
Blackman (spelling??) that they will use the Ford catalog for now
and publish a new one sometime in the future.

Thomas R. Young,RPT
tryrpt@ix.netcom.com
University of Wisconsin-Superior
Young's Piano Service, Hayward, WI