Damppchasers/Again

EHILBERT@midd.middlebury.edu EHILBERT@midd.middlebury.edu
Tue, 02 Jan 1996 03:01:40 -0500 (EST)

Hi David, and Happy New Year!
      Damp Chaser supplies three ring spiral note books with installation
charts and suggestions to technicians who have installed enough systems to
be counted as one of their instllation experts.  Most of the diagrams are
supplied by technicias who feel they have been successful and are willing
to pass along their experiences.  Presumably Damp Chaser agrees.  On some
diagrams, Damp Chaser makes suggestions of their own.  You may wish to get one
for yourself.  Probably if you called them they would supply you with one.
Personally I don't agree with all that I see in the book, but the diagrams
are still a good starting point, and may even help convince a customer.
      And yes, I agree with your obwervations on the Steinway B installation.
Ed Hilbert
Vermont Chapter