article in Keyboard magazine

Vanderhoofven dkvander@clandjop.com
Wed, 03 Jan 1996 13:31:28 -0600

Dear Friends on Pianotech,

I have just spent a fruitless morning going to our local public library and
to the two local university libraries.  None of these libraries carries
Keyboard magazine, so I can't find the articles about piano restoration and
rebuilding that were mentioned on this list.

Does anyone know the address to order this magazine?  I would like to order
back issues of this magazine.

Failing that, does anyone have a copy of the articles in question that they
would be willing to part with?

Thank you!  I appreciate reading articles about our profession of piano
technology in magazines that I may not currently read.

Sincerely,

David A. Vanderhoofven
dkvander@clandjop.com
Joplin, Missouri, USA
Associate Member, Piano Technicians Guild
web page:  http://www.clandjop.com/~dkvander/index.html