Damper Weight

Dennis Johnson johnsond@stolaf.edu
Thu, 04 Jan 1996 09:11:20 -0600

I am beginning to suspect that perhaps my last post on this subject may
have given the wrong message, due to some responses I have received.  I
have taken the classes, I have read the manual, and the job *is* going
smoothly. Basically, I was interested in hearing about some independent
experiences with the kit and how much time it would really take. So far my
impression is that while this must obviously be taken seriously, it is
nothing to be afraid of, and is actually taking less time than I expected.
I am very satisfied, and plan to offer this service in the future more
regularly.

However, I still am interested in a closer examination of the relationship
between the front and back actions.

Good Day,

Dennis Johnson
St. Olaf College