Growing # in Pianotech chatroom

William C Sadler sadle001@maroon.tc.umn.edu
Thu, 04 Jan 1996 10:27:49 -0600

Hello,

We seem to be growing in numbers in the live chat room #pianotech.  We have
all been so fascinated with the experience of being there, that so far there
hasn't been too much discussion about pianos.  We had people from
Phili,Duluth,and Mpls there the other nite.

I extend another invitation for you to join us there.  Comiserate, use the
resource for advice, general concenses just like this list only in real
typing time.

Hope to see you there.

Sadbill
William C. Sadler-RPT    Home  : 612-339-5182
School of Music          Office: 612-624-8575
Piano Technician         Pager : 612-538-3577
University of Minnesota  E-mail: sadle001@maroon.tc.umn.edu