article in Keyboard magazine

PianoBook@aol.com PianoBook@aol.com
Thu, 04 Jan 1996 13:14:17 -0500

>I have just spent a fruitless morning going to our local public library and
>to the two local university libraries.  None of these libraries carries
>Keyboard magazine, so I can't find the articles about piano restoration and
>rebuilding that were mentioned on this list.
>
>Does anyone know the address to order this magazine?  I would like to order
>back issues of this magazine.

If you are referring to the controversial article about piano rebuilding by
Lou Tasciotti that ran several months back, it was in the May/June 1995 issue
of Piano & Keyboard Magazine, not Keyboard Magazine, the latter being mostly
about digital stuff.  The new address of Piano & Keyboard (the magazine was
sold last summer) is: Piano & Keyboard, P.O. Box 2626, San Anselmo, CA 94979.

Larry Fine