Piano loan program

A440A@aol.com A440A@aol.com
Thu, 04 Jan 1996 13:04:29 -0500

Newton,
        This whole thing is an attempt to utilize the credibility of known
institutions to sell merchandize.  There may also be aspects dealing with
surplus inventory at times.
       This offer was made to us at Vanderbilt,  the dean decided that the
request for our alumni mailing list was out of order, and told them that we
were not interested. I think what made us all leery was being told that we
were getting something for nothing.  I have never seen that to be true, and
we decided not to waste our time with the details.
  Regards,
Ed Foote