article in Keyboard mag

Don Rose drose@sask.maple.net
Thu, 04 Jan 1996 15:29:50 -0800

Hi All,

Some nice person sent me a copy Snail Mail--I have scanned it and can send it as an attached
file to email. I would prefer not to send it to Pianotech as it is copywrited material, but for
those of us not able to find it, I am willing to make an "evaluati
on" copy.

>If you are referring to the controversial article about piano rebuilding by
>Lou Tasciotti that ran several months back, it was in the May/June 1995 issue
>of Piano & Keyboard Magazine, not Keyboard Magazine, the latter being mostly
>about digital stuff.  The new address of Piano & Keyboard (the magazine was
>sold last summer) is: Piano & Keyboard, P.O. Box 2626, San Anselmo, CA 94979.
>
>Larry Fine

Happy New Year Don Rose

drose@sask.maple.net