Subscribers from Journal Instructions

Jim_Harvey@yca.ccmail.compuserve.com Jim_Harvey@yca.ccmail.compuserve.com
Tue, 09 Jan 1996 00:58:02 -0500 (EST)

     What unclear?

     Had you followed computer conventions and put 'subscribe pianotech
     <your name>', there would have been as many of those as well.

     This is unfortunately a no-win situation, but I have noticed you
     participating more than usual. <grin>

     Jim Harvey
I think I have finally found out how there came to be so many Ron Berries on
this list.  In the Journal article in the October Journal I put instructions for
subscribing as subscribe pianotech Ron Berry
I was attempting to show that you put your own name where mine is, but it
was taken literally.