A plea for public response!

Greg Newell gnewell@en.com
Tue, 09 Jan 1996 00:49:53 -0500 (EST)

The question of "guest" vs. "lurker" vs "??????" has been batted
around quite a bit here lately. Can we hear from you, Jack Reeves, as
to whether or not "guests" who are not necessarily university techs
are welcome to participate in discussions? Or, is this a situation
where we are to be respectfully silent to our brethren for whom this
list was originally created?
Personally I love to read the posts from all who experience different
problems than I do. I would feel that this oportunity would be greatly
stunted if we were not welcome to hear from everyone.       ....just
my opinion.
                  Greg Newell

Here are my email addresses;
gnewell@en.com