Estonia Pianos

EHILBERT@midd.middlebury.edu EHILBERT@midd.middlebury.edu
Tue, 09 Jan 1996 00:45:39 -0500 (EST)

Dear Barrie,
      Thank you very much for your detailed description of MIMIT MAPBT. I had noticed the uk
at the end of your Email address so i assumed you were in Englandbut I didn't know the
connections.  I do know Harry Lyddall a little since I
met him on our last PTG International Tour when we went to the PTA convention
in Glasgow.  Also spoke with him some when he attended our PTG International
Convention last summer over here in Albuquerque, New Mexico.  He is also a good
friend (and Mentor) of our fellow PTG friend Ray Chandler.
      As I am presently the President of  IAPBT (the International
Association of Piano Builders and Technicians) and also the Chairman of the
International Relations Committee, for PTG, I would be interested in l
learning more about your association, where is the headquarters, do you have
affiliations outside of the UK, do you have any association with the PTA
(Pianoforte Tuners Association), etc.?
      As this may not be of much interest to other members of Pianotech, perhaps we should
continue this dialogue, if you will, privately.  I look forward to hearing more from you.
Thanks, Ed
Ed Hilbert, RPT
EHILBERT@MIDDLEBURY.EDU