No Signature / Email software

allen@pengar.com allen@pengar.com
Tue, 09 Jan 1996 22:43:11 +0000

Barb,

I'm using Pegasus, a freeware but powerful mailer.  I was using
the free Eudora and switched.  It comes in windows, dos, and mac versions.
You can set up your signature the way you want it, and it has
filtering on incoming mail.  One minor thing I quite like is that
when minimized, it puts an icon on my desktop that indicates the
number of mail that have been received.

I've never used the offline mode, so I can't say how well it works.

You can get more info and download it from

http://193.12.122.42/pegasus/winpm2.html

That page has links to sites for downloading.

/Allen
South Jordan, Utah