Public apology

DBHersh@aol.com DBHersh@aol.com
Wed, 10 Jan 1996 17:31:43 -0500

To All,
   The other day I was bemoaning the fact that not that many people responded
to some question I had about travelling Steinway hammers. I made some comment
about Steinway's policy and then put it in quotes. I was wrong to do that and
I didn't mean to imply that they said that. I was just trying to make a point
and seperate that thought. I was making much ado about nothing and in no way
do I speak for Steinway!
   I think from now on I will avoid being brand specific about what I talk
about. It is easy to forget (at least for me) that we have a tremendous
amount of power at our fingertips and should respect that power. I am sorry
If I offended anyone and wish I hadn't brought up something in such a
negative way to an otherwise friendly and helpful group. Thanks to Jack
Reeves and BYU for supporting this list.

Sincerely,
Doug Hershberger, RPT