Rodents

FirTree@aol.com FirTree@aol.com
Thu, 11 Jan 1996 00:45:45 -0500

>I have found a few mouse's nests under the keys of uprights, but one I was
>working on was the most unusual I've found so far.......
>
>Barb Barasa
>Sycamore IL

A couple of months ago I was cleaning out an old upright so that it could be
sold. Half the keys were out when I realised someone was home. Yep, a live
mouse. I asked the lady of the house for a pair of hot dog tongs, and
cornered the critter in the bottom of the piano, pulled him out (with an
obligatory squeek from the mouse), he wriggled free and went bounding off to
hide behind a bookcase. No to worry, says the lady. I think the cat may have
gotten a fresh dinner.....

Dave Stocker, RPT
firtree@aol.com
Tumwater, WA