But what about...

Musing61@aol.com Musing61@aol.com
Thu, 11 Jan 1996 08:33:18 -0500

Been "lurking" about enjoying discussions and rodent stories, but what I'm
wondering about now is this "guest" issue.  There's a great article in the
Dec PTJ, (and in others), gleaned from discussions on this list.  The cast of
characters in the Dec article equals 13-surely not all university techs.
 -And- the invitation to sign up was sent out several issues ago to all
PTGers, a group obviously consisting of technicians with greatly varied work
situations, as well as a great number of associates.

So, although it probably is best to send specific questions to specific
individuals, so as not to clutter up this list and be rude to our university
hosts, (a guest shouldn't do -all- the talking!), I don't think the
invitation would have been so wide spread if we weren't intended to enjoy
some involvement, and I don't think there would be such interesting articles
appearing in the PTJ if there wasn't already a great degree of involvement
from the diversity represented on this list.  My opinion.

 Lee Brown