New List PTG-L

Ron Berry ronberry@iquest.net
Fri, 12 Jan 1996 17:03:18 -0005

I am in the process of setting up the PTG-L list which will be a PTG
members only list.  It will be a list for discussing organizational
issues ("politics"  if you don't agree with them).  I should be set
up soon.  The people at Prairienet are getting new software for
mailing lists in the next couple of weeks,  so if there are problems
to begin with that might be the cause or the solution.

I need to do some testing of the system and how to handle
subscriptions.  I think that subscriptions will come to me for
approval as a PTG member before they are subscribed.

I think this list could be very valuable to the working of PTG.  If
we have a chance to discuss issues throughout the year, those
discussions will spread out to other members and will help us
accomplish more at the Council sessions.

Ron
Ron Berry, RPT, Indianapolis, IN
ronberry@iquest.net
check out the Piano Page at: