Historical Question Revisited

FREDIEBOY@aol.com FREDIEBOY@aol.com
Fri, 19 Jan 1996 16:38:16 -0500

Hi Keith....Greetings:
The reference source that I used were "Men Women & Pianos"
Which page? (too many to look through now) The second book is the finest boob
on pianos that I have ever looked at. It's wonderfull. It is called "Pianos
And Their Makers" by Alford Dolge. It was first published in 1911. with over
300 Illustrations. It lists all the manufacturers throughout the world and
the dates they were in business by country. It also lists the parts & supply
houses in all countries.It has over 200 portraits of the giants of the
manufacturing word, and their history. And much, much more. I know that
Pianotek still has some. Thank you for your past input....fraternally.
Fred Weinstein   MPT