Light action (HELP)

ATodd@UH.EDU ATodd@UH.EDU
Sat, 20 Jan 1996 11:55:57 -0600 (CST)

Keith,

RE: Do I understand you correctly?

1) You have taken things said on Pianotech, posted them on another list,
either in full or in part,

2) that list is then redirecting questions and responses back at you, and
3) then you are coming on Pianotech again, looking for answers to those
questions and responses to redirect back at the other list.

**************************

   Yes, on occasion, I have. I have said so almost every time I have done it.
To me, it's a continuation of the thread I recently started about
communication between pianists/teachers and technicians.
   From the comments I've gotten back from the piano list, they seem to
appreciate my efforts. Some even feel like I've helped them to be more
able to communicate with their technician.
   From the tone of your post, I take it you don't agree with me doing this.
May I ask why? If it will improve someone's knowledge about pianos, I don't
see the problem.
   Do others feel this way? If so, I will stop doing it. Since I have an
interest in both performing and technical work, I thought it would be one
way I might be able to contribute to pianists and to technicians.
   If I'm wrong, please tell me.

Avery Todd, RPT
University of Houston
atodd@uh.edu