Light action (HELP)

stanwood stanwood@tiac.net
Sun, 21 Jan 1996 21:05:36 -0500

>From Avery Todd

Dead wrong... friction is built in to piano actions on purpose for control
or rather to prevent a feeling of "out of control".

Avery,

I thought I'd been following all discussions regarding touchweight.  I don't
recongnize these quotes.  If it's from another list I'd love to know,
because I'd love to jump in on the talk.  Where is this from?

David C. Stanwood

http://www.tiac.net/users/stanwood/st&co.htm